Please share: It’s the final countdown to Grand opening
Aug 1-2. Special event weekend!
We will update daily.
General Information and rules:
• Please note that St. Andrews Airport is a fully functioning airport. We must all stay within the colored areas in the above image at all times.
• We ask that racers with truck/trailer pit in the orange area. Please pull truck and trailer through and ensure there is enough room to pit your race vehicle on the grass.
• The black lines indicate travel to the staging area for racers.
• The teal lines indicate race path and return road.
• The pink Traffic Control Area must not have any foot traffic at any time. Because this area is the entrance for all of our guests and the intersection for staging and return racing traffic MPR staff will closely control this area at all times.
• Because of this we ask that all racers and spectators stay within their designated areas except when visiting the MPR shirt shack at all times.
• Time slips will be given to racers at the Traffic Control Area after their pass.
• All pit areas are grass. If you think you will need to raise your vehicle while at MPR please bring wood planks to use for jacks/jack stands.
• Access to the staging/starting line area is limited to racers and designated crew only.
• Spectators are not allowed to use any motorized pit vehicles (quads/dirt bikes/etc) at MPR.
• No overnight camping.
• Please keep young ones near you at all times for their safety. Please do not allow them to climb on the grandstands or sound barriers (hay stacks).
• Pets must be leashed and secured at all time.
• If at any time you have questions you will find staff wearing yellow safety vests or at the MPR Shirt Shack.
• Gates open at 8 AM
• Tech opens at 8:30 AM
• Racing begins at 10 AM
• Gates are locked at 6:00 PM. Arrangements can be made to leave your car and trailer if racing both days.
• At this time there is no concession on site so we ask all of our visitors to please pack a lunch and bring drinks.
• Every race day is a test and tune all day, we will also have a gamblers race available for racers that want to bracket race for money.
• Trucks can be backed in along the fence for viewing. We also have grandstands available for general seating. We encourage you to bring a lawn chair and to maintain social distancing between groups of people in the grandstands and in the general spectator area.
$85.00 for tech card.
$15.00 for Crew.
$20.00 for General Admission. Children under 10 are free
At this time we are 100% cash only. Sorry for any inconvenience.
MPR will be available for private testing and closed events. Please contact us for pricing and availability.
Vehicle Testing @ Motion Performance Raceway COVID-19 Policy
As per world Health Organization, Health Canada & Manitoba Health.
You must be feeling well, no signs or symptoms of cold, flu or COVID 19, this is included in waiver to be signed.
Please follow regular social distancing practices as well as those asked in addition by MPR staff.